About the Company:
Product Development Company solving a major problem in Education Domain with an integrated solution of hardware and software.
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications with Springboot Framework. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Coding and Unit testing
● Implement software development best practices such as Test-Driven Development
● Perform custom maintenance (bug fixes and improvements) in the expected time
● Perform regular reporting on the development progress to Team Leader
● Developed, deploy and support software application
● Should be a good team player
● Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of company products.
● Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
● Works well in a team environment and alone.
● Has the ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
● Has the ability to meet deadlines.
● Has strong communication skills, both in writing and orally.
● Hands-on experience on Spring Boot
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
● Work with outside data sources and APIs
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Good understanding on Core Java
● Data handing using POSTGRES, Mysql
● Hands of experience of SQL
● Strong knowledge on OOPS Concepts
● Strong experience working with Unit testing and BDD
● Should have good understanding of design patterns
● Familiarity with Git, GitHub and SVN
● Strong Agile development principles is necessary
● Good to have experience Angular 8, Type Script HTML5 and CSS3 Qualifications
BE/MCA/MCM/MSc(Computer science) or equivalent
● 4+ years hands-on extensive experience as Java
● 2+ years hands-on extensive experience with Spring Boot
Experience range: 5 to 7 years hands-on extensive experience as Java/Spring developer (At least 2+ years in Spring Boot & 4+ years in Core Java)
Notice Period: Immediate joiner or 15 days notice period
No of requirements: 2 - 3