CLOUD DEVOPS LEAD
The company is a leading global provider of platforms content, and learning solutions for the digital world. This company is now a global partner to the world’s leading enterprises, learning companies, publishers, libraries, and content aggregators. The company is listed on the major stock exchanges in India with a market capitalization upward of INR 700 crores. More than 2,700 professionals across seven delivery centers in India, four offices in Europe, and six client-servicing offices in the US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical leadership to cloud and devops operations.
• Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
• Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
• Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
• Perform the installation and high-performance configuration of Apache Tomcat, java-based CMS/content management system, Apache, mod-rewrite, mod_ssl and mod_jk, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL Database servers.
• System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
• Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
• Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements. • Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
• Troubleshoot problems and log problem reports for recurring issues.
• Review monitoring infrastructure for anomalies
• Strong Hands on experience in AWS DevOps (SVN/GIT) with CI/CD Pipeline
• Familiarity with Azure/GCP clouds
• Hands-on experience with EC2, ECS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud Watch, Storage Gateway.
• Creating Network architecture using VPC, subnets, and route tables according to the architecture and requirements.
• Creating and configuring ELB / Auto Scaling Group based on the requirements.
• IAM-Restricting the users to their resources only i.e. giving resource-level permissions by customizing the IAM policies.
• Designing, deploying, and operating highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant systems and backup configuration using Amazon Web Services.
• Highly skilled in deployment, data security, and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS Services
• Setting Up Amazon SNS Notifications to trigger CloudWatch Events Rule.
• Good knowledge of AWS Cloud Formation create templates and modify existing Stack.
• Knowledge of writing Docker file for Applications
• Good Experience with Kubernetes, AKS.
• Experience working with configuring monitoring tools and provide high SLA for uptime.
• Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible will be an added advantage
• Good knowledge on infrastructure components such as DNS, DHCP, Active Directory(AD), AD Group Policies, LDAP, LDAP Integration, Exchange, E-Mail Servers such as postfix, sendmail etc.
• At least 8+ years with 3+ years’ experience in managing AWS/cloud infrastructure.
• A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance from premium colleges.