About the Company:
Product Development Company solving a major problem in Education Domain with an integrated solution of hardware and software.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Unit testing
● Implement software development best practices such as Test-Driven Development
● Perform custom maintenance (bug fixes and improvements) in the expected time
● Perform regular reporting on the development progress to Team Leader
● Developed, deploy, and support software application
● Should be a good team player
● Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of company products.
● Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
● Works well in a team environment and alone.
● Has the ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
● Has the ability to meet deadlines.
● Has strong communication skills, both in writing and orally
● Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
● Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration
● Education: BE/MCA/MCM/MSc/ME/B-Tech/M-Tech(Computer science) or equivalent
● 2 to 6 years of hands-on extensive experience in Android Application Development.
Notice Period: Immediate joiner or within a week notice period
Location: candidate from Pune
Interested Candidates can send your profile to